Archive for the ‘Swag’ category
That moment when you realize pure happiness because you get to spend 10 days straight in workout ♡ gear and you were just *blessed* with a Ryderwear package from Australia! Ooooo… Athletica! I sported the purps to squat yesterday and I’ll kill a bi/tri in the camo pants tomorrow.
That moment when a woman is brave enough to sneak up and smack my ass from the back in the gym and at first I’m shocked and sort of mad, but later feel like maybe it was a compliment of sorts and my ass be lookin’ better from da squats if a former professional body builder really couldn’t resist not one ass smack, but two! (Yes… that was a run on sentence) I’m around her everyday and I’ve never seen her smack an ass before. She crazy, but really tho… she rocked a serious ass of steel in her prime.
I totally snapped a sneaky pic of this cute kid at the gym a couple days ago. I had to! When he and his sis strolled in with their dad, they had all their [my dad is addicted to the gym] gear in hand… lil collapsible chairs in a bag, fly workout pants, headphones, sunglasses, and an iPhone [to cope with the hours of gym time entertainment they have to endure as lil rats]. Parents with no excuses. I love it! Lots of kids trickle in and out of Mandrill’s.
It’s been a little over a month since my son became a full fledged gym member. It was time and he’s doing very good. I’m proud of him! He’s done hours of cardio over that time and wants to! I can even see a lil slimming down there. I wish I would have known about the gym since I was his age. He’s all happy with his very own “member number” that he gets to punch in now. He’s been punching in mine for me for a few years.
If you recall… a year ago, he asked the owner of my gym when he could workout.***You can listen to this cute clip*** I completed his membership application and was reminded about “the rules and regulations.” I think I’ve broken several over the years, but shhhhhh… don’t tell on me! Imma be there and now so is my lil man [for evening workout #2] come hell or high water.
Meaaaaah… I opt for the villainous at heart 99% of the time, but I decided to go with the other 1% on this new Wonder Woman bag for my gym junk. I couldn’t resist the huge spikes! If I must run with a good gal on this one, let it be the savage Wonder featured on the December 2015 cover ok? Good, but merciless… yeah… she’ll work. Seems to fit my specs eh?!